To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Take a meme......... it is a list....and you answer the questions

Name three things that make you happy:

1) My dog

2) My new outrigger canoe

3) A really dry martini after a day of difficult customers (and Mr Man....I guess)

List three things that make you really sad:

1) That I live so far from my family.

2) That my step-mother makes my relationship with my father difficult

3) That I let it eat me alive at times

If you could go back in time and tell the 12 year-old you three things, they would be:

1) By nicer to your older sister

2) PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SCHOOLWORK.

3) Don't believe everything, QUESTION EVERYTHING

* * *
1. What does your Blogger name mean? I would think that is self explanitory

2. Elaborate on your default icon? Lazy?

3. Make up a question. NO

4. What’s your current relationship status? Sussing out our lives together (but not married).

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now? Striped pajama bottoms, striped slipper socks, t shirt, an old sweater (and underwear which are also striped). I look like I am Dr Seuss' wife.

6. What is your current problem? What to eat for breakfast

7. What do you love most? A clean house

8. What makes you most happy? a good day on the water and a flealess dog

9. Are you musically inclined? Yes, I sing pretty well

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? I would exercise more (or not because I beleive that everything that happens brings you to where you are)

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be? A hawk, I love the flying part. OH, OH I take that back, I wanna be a Manta Ray....then I get to swim AND fly (underwater flying is pretty great too).

12. Ever have a near death experience? No, but I have watched others have them......I think that kind of counts

13. Name an obvious quality you have. Patience

14. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now? The theme for the "Colbert Report"

15. Who did you cut and paste this from? Bitchypoo

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Mary J. Blige

17. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property? Probably

18. Have you ever been in a fight? Well, I went to school during desegregation in Boston, what do you think?

19. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yep, a song from Guys & Dolls

20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? A LARGE cafe latte (I refuse to speak their Starbucks language....Venti......ridiculous)

22. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope

23. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Just Charlie and the Chocolate factory (the original)

24. Did you have braces? Yep, and a double headgear, really sexy.... set me up for a fabulous adolescence

25. Are you comfortable with your height? I sometimes wish I were shorter.

26. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Actually cleaned the house, I am really easy...........that came out wrong.

27. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish and ubie-dubie

28. Do you have a crush on someone on your blogger? I don't tend to crush much anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like youhr a wierdO and qot some serious problems qet help BITCHH !!!!! youh suckkkk

love durfee high students