To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I swear I haven't been lazy........


I have been getting ready to go to ALASKA!!
I got the call last Thursday and have been running around like a nut ever since, ya see I have never been there. My job is to make the clients think I know exactly what I am doing. So...reading, reading, reading. The good thing is that I will get to see a very good friend of mine in Juneau, he is a boat captain there and I don't get to hang out with him enough.
So this entry will be extremely short because I need to finish packing and reading.
I will post pictures when I get home.

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Have a good trip! I wish I'd gone to Alaske when I lived in Hawaii!