To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I took a sleep pose test with really odd questions...........

And the wierd thing is that this is the sleep pose they came up with for me:

I am a seatbelt!
Find your own pose!




And oddly they are correct. This is exactly how I sleep.

I have had the strangest 24 hours. I dreamt of Opelu and Opihi. Was correct when I predicted that my transmission was shot (not one's favorite prediction).

And the rule of threes proved itself.

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

But which are you? the belter or the belted?

K8inHawaii said...

I am the belter....funny cause I can't stand someone hanging on me. Control issues.
Did you take the test?

MarkD60 said...

Yes I did, toboganeer!