To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Monday, August 16, 2004

Today, I had the best intentions.........

But after paddling many miles and then coming home to the unruly two (dogs). And discovering that Ipo stole my new shoes, Cholly pooped in front of the entire Fairwinds crowd, which wasn't embarassing as much as annoying.....DAMMIT Ipo just peed on the floor..................I have to scream into the pillow now.................and then clean it up. I have had all the calm zapped out of me..............I must go now

No comments: