To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Friday, August 27, 2004

A long week....................... and a good one

This last week was all about work and dive , work and dive. But today I am off. So here I sit listening to Sudden Rush, this hawaiian hip-hop group, now wait before you make some kind of snap judgement. These guys actually have a great band. They are all about Hawaiian Sovereignty. The music is a really intriguing mix between hawaiiana and traditional scratch and sample hip-hop. The radio stations here tend to play and over play the top 40 hawaiian music and after about a month of being here I could sing all the songs on the radio. They don't give Sudden Rush much airplay because they are very blatant about what they want to see for the future of Hawaii. And honestly I agree with them 100%.

No comments: