To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Sunday, August 15, 2004

I have a thing for cowboys..........

Well, not real cowboys. I have a thing for this idealize cowboy from the old westerns. Maybe not even them, maybe just the image of them. They don't exist...............ah, that's it.....I have a thing for something that doesn't exist. Unless you go here, thanks to the internet I can find people who fit my weird little obsessions...........
Meet my internet husband : Lajos Kassai
"Lajos, this is everyone"

If you have the bandwidth download the film clip, he is..........words cannot describe him.

No comments: