To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Me & my boyfriend (in my mind only)


I have loved Elvis Costello since my brother gave me his first album in 1977. From that moment on he and Stevie Wonder lived on my turntable. I have seen him in concert a number of times. I saw him on the street once (I don't really want to meet him). I worship him from afar.

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

When I was 8 I had a black and white picture of Raquel Welch. I loved her! I still would like to meet her!