To quote Lloyd Dobler "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mr Butch died today

If you lived in Boston anytime in the last 25 years and walked thru Kenmore Square or Allston, you knew Mr Butch. Always a smile, always made my day better. I grew up in Boston and met Mr Butch when I took a few courses at NESOP before I went away to college. He was a good man. I knew many homeless people who went the way of the pipe and Mr Butch was not one. He gave me reason to smile when we exchanges "hellos". Always had a good line when asking for change. I was a sucker for a funny panhandler.
When I was a messenger I saw him more, he came to our parties sometimes. He came to the shows. He was a pretty laid back and very smart man.
He will be missed, and I hope he knows what he meant all the people that he was kind to over the years.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=32593568

No comments: